sofas in the shed

vaguely woodworking

Moderators: jrccaim, Bob_Fleet, gavin, Robin Fawcett, HughSpencer

Re: sofas in the shed

Postby gavin » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 pm

steve tomlin wrote:some familiar faces there, roll call please and the name of the tune you're singing.

Therapists here are from left to right on back row Rolf Buwert, Clare Phillips, Tom Dillon ( Mike Abbott's 2012 assistant), Lindsay (Robinson?), Matthew Robinson (Woodland Craft Supplies) , Jack Sichel (Mike Abbott' s June 2012 assistant ). And me - Gavin Phillips -squatting. We sing Tom Dillon's And I do like being outdoors
Gavin Phillips


- teacher, demonstrator & supporter of greenwoodworking & human-powered turning
- Supplier of Fun & Confidence

info@shed-therapy.com
http://www.shed-therapy.com
User avatar
gavin
Regular
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 4:17 pm
Location: Dalbeattie, near Dumfries, Scotland

Re: sofas in the shed

Postby steve tomlin » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:57 pm

gavin wrote:We sing Tom Dillon's And I do like being outdoors

Thanks Gavin, sounds like an anthem. I could only find these of Tom's music online - is your version anywhere to hear?
User avatar
steve tomlin
Regular
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:06 pm
Location: Cumbria

Re: sofas in the shed

Postby gavin » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:33 pm

steve tomlin wrote:
gavin wrote:We sing Tom Dillon's And I do like being outdoors

Thanks Gavin, sounds like an anthem. I could only find these of Tom's music online - is your version anywhere to hear?

Only if I knew how to upload a sound file to any public site, yes. I don't know how to upload sound file to my own website. :(
I tried putting it on youtube, but no success. Is there a sound sharing website?
Gavin Phillips


- teacher, demonstrator & supporter of greenwoodworking & human-powered turning
- Supplier of Fun & Confidence

info@shed-therapy.com
http://www.shed-therapy.com
User avatar
gavin
Regular
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 4:17 pm
Location: Dalbeattie, near Dumfries, Scotland

Re: sofas in the shed

Postby Paul Thornton 2sheds » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:34 pm

gavin wrote:
steve tomlin wrote:
gavin wrote:We sing Tom Dillon's And I do like being outdoors

Thanks Gavin, sounds like an anthem. I could only find these of Tom's music online - is your version anywhere to hear?

Only if I knew how to upload a sound file to any public site, yes. I don't know how to upload sound file to my own website. :(
I tried putting it on youtube, but no success. Is there a sound sharing website?


Soundcloud? That s how i listen to music.
learning more every day
User avatar
Paul Thornton 2sheds
Regular
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:51 pm
Location: wildest gower, corner of south wales

Re: sofas in the shed

Postby gavin » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:45 am

Soundcloud - I had not heard of this.
Brilliant suggestion :idea: Paul, you can now listen here: http://soundcloud.com/gavinphillips/i-d ... g-outdoors :D
Gavin Phillips


- teacher, demonstrator & supporter of greenwoodworking & human-powered turning
- Supplier of Fun & Confidence

info@shed-therapy.com
http://www.shed-therapy.com
User avatar
gavin
Regular
 
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 4:17 pm
Location: Dalbeattie, near Dumfries, Scotland

Previous

Return to Any other business

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests