apprentice

Posts that moderators have selected for inclusion in indexes and a dictionary of greenwood working terms.

Moderators: jrccaim, Bob_Fleet, gavin, Robin Fawcett, HughSpencer, forestdesigns, Donald Todd, Stellan Vert

apprentice

Postby delabodge » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:33 pm

ok,,so here we go,,,,need a new apprentice,,mine has just moved on,,,(on good terms) I run a tree surgery/craft business, we produce/mill and make products,,,and have been doing for 20 odd yrs,,so if you fancy a job being creative,inspirational,loyal,keen,and origional,,,plenty of scope for individual input,,,and paid,,,get in touch,,,clive@winson-woodcraft.co.uk I hope to get sombody looking to use this as a stepping stone to a good career,,,
delabodge

Re: apprentice

Postby robin wood » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:11 am

delabodge wrote:ok,,so here we go,,,,need a new apprentice,,mine has just moved on,,,(on good terms) I run a tree surgery/craft business, we produce/mill and make products,,,and have been doing for 20 odd yrs,,so if you fancy a job being creative,inspirational,loyal,keen,and origional,,,plenty of scope for individual input,,,and paid,,,get in touch,,,clive@winson-woodcraft.co.uk I hope to get sombody looking to use this as a stepping stone to a good career,,,

Hi Clive that's a great opportunity, if you'd like to write a few more words, like where it is and roughly what they will do (tree work? craft work? mix?) I could put it on HCA facebook page which gets a lot of views.
http://www.robin-wood.co.uk bowls, books and courses
robin wood
Regular

Postby delabodge » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:07 am

hi thanks for response, the job is based in hurst/berkshire,just outside wokingham,the work varies depending on demand,and various parts are seasonal,ie firewood sept-march, demonstrating at shows in the summer,tree work all yr round,very busy from sept-december,
driving licence would be handy,any chainsaw tickets a plus, but happy to train up,,get in touch should you be interested.
cheers
clive :P
delabodge

Postby gavin » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 am

robin wood wrote: I could put it on HCA facebook page which gets a lot of views.

Would you please advise the link to that page?
Gavin Phillips

- teacher, demonstrator & supporter of greenwoodworking & human-powered turning
- Supplier of Fun & Confidence

info@shed-therapy.com
http://www.shed-therapy.com
gavin
Regular

Postby Richyadey » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 am

delabodge wrote:hi thanks for response, the job is based in hurst/berkshire,just outside wokingham,the work varies depending on demand,and various parts are seasonal,ie firewood sept-march, demonstrating at shows in the summer,tree work all yr round,very busy from sept-december,
driving licence would be handy,any chainsaw tickets a plus, but happy to train up,,get in touch should you be interested.
cheers
clive :P

Did you get a new apprentice?
Richyadey

Return to Indexed pages of interest