Bodgers Ball 2020

10 comments

Just to confirm that the 2020 ball will be on the following dates:

Pre-ball courses Thurs 7th and Fri 8th May 2020

Ball Sat 9th and Sun 10th May 2020

Jun 21

Ruthin Denbighshire. Which is north Wales

Aug 24

Dear All Please note the dates for the 2020 Bodgers Ball will be the 8th / 9th / 10th May 2020 in Ruthin Wales. We had long committee discussions, as Friday the 8th will be the VE Day celebration Bank Holiday, and decided that we would continue on the normal weekend as this would help members attend by not needing a days leave to attend. We will celebrate VE Day at the Ball - please let us know of any of your ideas for this. Maybe we could have a VE Day class in the competitions, for example. Look forward to seeing you all in Wales.

Kind regards

Andy Alder

Aug 30

Thanks for letting us know, as I'm a bit out of the loop nowadays. Clashes with my birthday again, so probably won't make it.

It was 3/4 of a century ago, what's to celebrate?

...by which I mean - let's by all means commemorate.

Hi there, do we know where the BB is to be held yet, as we need to make arrangements? Thanks Chris

Sep 25

See above. North Wales

@phill yes I know it's in Wales, just wondered if the exact location had been confirmed yet because we are hoping to stay for the full week, thanks Phill 😁

Sep 25

Ruthin Denbighshire

• 12th Oct 2019 http://ncfed.org.uk for more details
  • NCFed, who may be familiar to many of you, are having their annual gathering on the weekend of 12/13th October this year at Rowden Paddocks, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4LS, home of Nozstock, the Hidden Valley music festival apparently. It's not on anywhere near the same scale as the Bodgers Ball but a similar ethos of skill-sharing amongst like-minded people. The event can be completely catered for the two days if you wish and, importantly, there will be a bar. Arrivals from 3p.m. Friday. See the attachment below. Further information will be available shortly on the website ncfed.org.uk - it's not there yet
  • So now you can book your tickets for this years bodgers ball - click on the link at the top of the page The pre-ball courses are selling well, some have already sold out! Phill